We carry out surface assembly in SMD technology on two assembly lines, which include:
- MIRAE 200 LP pick & place machine, 5-zone furnace, loading and unloading station
- MIRAE 200L pick & place machine, 9-zone furnace and a loading and unloading station
Our production lines are able to process over 4 million SDM elements within a month and are fully adapted to soldering in both lead and lead-free technology, thanks to which we can easily implement the most technologically advanced projects. We individually adjust the soldering process to each PCB.
The assembly is carried out in accordance with the current IPC-A610 standards. We assemble SMD components from size 0402 as well as QFN, uBGA, BGA, PLCC systems. After assembly, we perform an optical inspection of the assembled circuits, which allows us to obtain excellent quality of the service provided.
In order to provide our clients with the highest quality SMD assembly services, we use only the highest quality professional soldering pastes, adhesives and fluxes with appropriate approvals
In the case of prototype projects, we are able to perform assembly using manual assembly manipulators.
We always return unused components to the customer.
- support for PCBs in the size of 1200mm x 460mm
- professional machinery for surface mounting of SMD components
- SMD assembly on single-sided and double-sided boards
- the capacity of the production line is over 4 million components per month
- washing the plates in a washer using ionic purity testing,
We easily mount:
- all SMD components from size 0402
- we also assemble elements in sizes from 01005 and 0201
- systems: QFN, uBGA, BGA, PLCC
- LED components
In the case of assembly of SMD components we do not charge for:
- production start
- connecting elements to the automat
- lead-free soldering
- optical inspection of devices
- programming of the machine